Weapon Mastery is the latest feature that is added to permit players to check the gun stats and a player can also earn rewards according to their skills. The following are the new features in Pubg that are added:
1- Progression System
• Weapons Mastery has a new progression system in which players can enhance the levels by getting weapon XP and it depends on the player’s weapon usage.
• This system remains in operation and cannot be affected by seasons.
• This patch allows 100% level to get a weapon.
• While in the lobby, with Weapons Mastery you can check the weapon use information, last match results and the rewards that you have achieved.
2- Weapons Mastery Rewards
There are three types of rewards offered in Weapons Mastery, Charms, Medals and Tier Emblems.
• Charms: These are parts that can be fixed to weapons and these can be achieved at every five levels of progression per weapon. The player can use charms with any weapon skins. Acquired charms can be equipped in the rewards page and you can see it in game. Moreover, players cannot sell or barter the charms for BP.
• Medals: Medals are the rewards that highlight the performance of the player with weapons. A medal can be earned more than one time and you can count the medals you have achieved.
• Tier Emblems: Emblems can be earned equal to the number of level brackets you have achieved per each weapon. Total of 10 tiers can be earned.
3- How to earn Weapon XP
You can earn the weapon XP on satisfying any one of the following elements:
This is a new term added for tracking of actions like knockdowns, killing the last member of a team and solo killings. Players can attain extra weapon XP depends on defeats.
When the players earned weapon XP, the amount received will be enhanced depending on how long you survived. The judgment rules for a defeat are the following:
• It will not count friendly fire or team damage.
• Weapons Mastery will not count road kills or environmental factors.
• It will not count melee damage.
• Players can find the total defeats for each weapon on the Weapons Tab under Weapons Mastery.
• You can get weapon XP to an extinct.
The second round of
1-Erangel 2nd Round Loot Rebalance
On the basis of data collected after analyzing the player’s feedback and play patterns, a new 2nd round loot rebalance is introduced.
A 2nd round of changes is applied to improve the player looting experience on Erangel.
• 28% of the total amount of items available on Erangel is increased.
• The general number of spawned items is increased and the rates of spawn on items are higher on priority items.
• Spawn rate on AR has been enhanced by 64%.
• Spawn rate on DMR has been enhanced by 114%.
• Spawn rate on SR has been enhanced by 177%.
• Spawn rate on equipment and armor has been increased a little in round 2.
2- SR Damage Multiplier Changes
Damage modifier of SR shots has been decreased to the torso from 150% to 130% and Base damage of the AWM has been decreased from 120% to 105%.
A player with full health cannot be killed by just one shot of AWM wearing a level 2 vest after these modifications.
3- Sound Effects Improvements
• Many sound effects have been added for different items interactions. Some items have the same sound effects as looted, dropped, equipped and unequipped. But sound effects will vary more between different items.
• Sound of moving vehicle’s suspension has been added.
• Sound effects will vary for different situations like it will play a different sound when the vehicle is running on rough terrain or when the vehicle is landing right after a jump. Different situations will play unique sounds.
• Suspension sounds will different from TPP and FPP.
4- Smoke Grenade Improvement
Smoke grenades are now more accurately synchronized between all players and observers. In the previous situations, the smoke grenade duration for the viewer would start when coming into a viewable range of 1 km. But smoke grenades will now end at the same time for all players or observers.
5- Vehicle Effects Improvements
Vehicle lightening effects have been added like headlights, taillights and dashboard will turn on when the player will start the engine of the vehicle. Moreover, the lights will illuminate the local area, not the surrounding areas.
Survivor Pass 3: Wild Card
After adding the wild card, it has become too much easy to analyze and collect the mission results data. It will help to review the most difficult missions for players to complete.
• Daily Missions: With the help of wild card, the difficulty level of 16 daily missions has been decreased and 4 most difficult missions are deleted.
• Weekly Missions: The Difficulty level of 16 missions is decreased and 6 most difficult missions are deleted.
• Challenge Missions: The Difficulty level of 5 missions has decreased.