PUBG PS4 was released after a very long wait. PUBG Mobile, PUBG PC, and PUB Xbox were available already and now PUBG Corp. has released the new version on Play Station 4. There may be many questions in our viewers about PUBG PS4.
So, we organized this informative and supportive article to answer your questions like how to download, what is the price, how to play, what are the updates, tactics, and tricks to win and much more information.
We tried our best to provide you maximum information and help in this article about PUBG PS4.
Before going ahead, we want to tell you that PUBG is not just game like other simple games.
It is a complicated battle in which you are landed on an island without any weapons but just in wearing clothes among other 99 players and you have to win the game by surviving as the last man on the island.
You will need to pick arms and supplies to fight your opponents. Your goal to win the chicken dinner is to be the last man standing.
So, here is all the supportive and technical information about PUBG PS4 to become the last man standing!
PUBG PS4: Gameplay
In the first step, you will land to an island with parachuting among other 99 players without any weapons but just wearing clothes. There are options of a solo, duo or in a squad to land start the battle.
You can invite your friends to play in a squad to make new strategies, communicate with each other and win the battle. A squad can be up to 4 members.
- Total four maps are added in PUBG PS4 those are Erangel, Miramar, Sanhok and a recently new added map of Vikendi in January 2019. This map has a snow terrain.
- You need to be in your complete senses, look after your surroundings and be careful about the location of the landing of other players.
- Right after landing, you have to search for a good shelter nearest to you. There you can get weapons, protective tools like helmets and armor vests and other important gear like medkits, grenades, ammo and many more items and weapons.
- You have to remember the circle every moment on the map, how much you closes in a circle you are unsafe. It may start to damage your power if you are not at the safe distance in a circle. Each circle increases the damage outside of it. The damaged area is called blue zone, so don’t go into the blue zone.
- These were the initial steps that are necessary to be taken. After taking care of the above-mentioned things, it is totally up to you now that how you play the game. How you make the combat strategies and apply your skills and expertise to kill your opponents and how you become the last man standing on the island with winning chicken dinner.
PS4 : Price and Download Size
If you are one of those people who have been waiting for a long time for the release of PUBG PS4 and now after it was released, you want to purchase this version of PUBG. Then let us tell you about the price and size of PUBG PS4. The starting price right after its release is $29 in the US and the total download size of PUBG PS4 is 33.51 GB as compared to its Xbox version is only half of that. Minimum free space required for this game is 25 GB.
You can download Pubg PlayStation By clicking on the button below.Download Pubg PlayStation
PUBG PS4 : Guide
Lobby and Controller:
- You can play this game by selecting the squad according to your preferences and the options available to play are Solo, Due, Squad and 1 man squad. 1 man squad means that you are playing alone against squads of 3 or 4.
- Select the one option for TPP and FPP. TPP stands for Third Person Perspective and FPP stands for First Person Perspective.
- To start the match you just need to click the play button.
- If you are a starter on PUBG, then a training mode is also available to get some skill before the actual match.
- You can choose everything about your player. There is a customization menu available in the game to select your player according to your preferences or according to the mission. For example, you can choose the clothes, gender, face, hairstyle, and makeup of your player from head to toe. It is also possible to preview the skins you have in your inventory of each clothing item, weapons, parachute, and helmet.
- Crates are available to purchase with BP. This option is placed at the upper right corner of the lobby screen and you can use it to purchase the items in this game. There is PUBG’S own currency in the form of G-Coin and PUBG’S premium currency to purchase the items during the match.
- There is a settings menu available in the game and you can choose the best settings according to the mission requirement and your preferences like the controls, gameplay, audio, and the graphics in PUBG PS4 settings menu.
- There are total five controller plans are available to set for the specific situation or scenarios while playing the game like Basic, Aim, Vehicle, Swim, and Map.
- Before starting the match, there is another controller scheme is available in the form of Type B. L2 button can change the Type B while you are playing in the basic. Long press L@ will offer your character go into ADS mode and tap the button one will just aim.
Best Tactics, Tricks, and Precautions to win the Chicken Dinner:
PUBG is a game about surviving as the last man standing after a long combat fight in the long island by killing every opponent. After completion of this mission, you get a chicken dinner.
To get the chicken dinner, you need a lot of combat tactics, tricks, and tips. We have organized some tips to get you the chicken dinner as follows:
Mode Friendly Clothes
PUBG PS4 is a survival game in which you have to be the winner after killing all other players after a long battle. This is not a fashion show or a party, just keep in mind this thing when wearing clothes in the game.
You should select the right clothes in the game according to your mode that you are playing in. According to Miramar map, you should wear a sand color t-shirt.
Lower Competitive & More Loot Area
The first thing that you should be noted at the time of landing on the island is that you should choose the area where the combat competition is low comparable and where the fewer people jump and the area where the weapons, consumables and other necessary stuff is easily available. This trick will help you to find everything you need easily and quickly without being tracked by other opponents. For example, in Erangel map you should land on Rozhok, Mylta Power and School.
Follow the Map in Full Senses
There is always a live map available on the left top corner of the screen while playing the PUBG PS4. This live map is very helpful to find your enemies by sounds and signs of gunshots and footsteps and kill them easily. The map also provides you to see the blue and safe zone. So, try to keep awake your senses on the map.
You should keep moving while playing the PUBG PS4. It means that don’t stick around one point or location. By sticking on one point, you will offer a clear and perfect headshot. There are a lot of snipers who are searching for an opportunity for a headshot. So, keep moving is better for you to get good covers.
Use Headphones and Connected With Your Squad
It is more important to hear the sounds of gunshots and footsteps of your opponents. So, you should always use the headphones while playing the game with or without a squad. It will be very helpful to track your enemies by the sound of gunshot and footsteps about from where the gun triggered. Headphones are also very helpful to stay connected with your friends in the squad to make or change the combat strategies during the mission and play like a team to get chicken dinner.
Peek and Fire Feature
The Peek and Fire feature is not enabled according to default settings in the game. So, you need to turn on it in the basic settings to play by just revealing your head to shot by hiding your full body. There are two upper body icons shown at the left side of the screen after activating the option of Peek and Fire.
Avoid Gun Fights
You have to just focus on the main fight and mission. If you try to involve in other combats, there are a lot of chances to get killed by opponents. So, you need to take the right decisions and directions. If you noted that two parties are fighting then don’t involve in their fight but just hiding is the best option for you. After their fight finished, you can kill the remaining one easily. Is not it the best idea?
Use the Silencers
Obviously, when you fire a shot from any gun available in the PUBG PS4 like Sniper, SMG, AR, etc, it makes noise. Due to this noise, your enemies can track your position easily. So, you should use gun silencers to prevent enemy tracking. There are silencers available for a different type of weapons. If you found a silencer suitable for your weapon, just attach it on your gun and it will help you to kill the opponents silently.
Playing on the Edge
You should play on the edge when there are two or three circles left in a mission. If you have 4x or 8x sight scope, it will give you the best view of the whole circle to play. This kind of trick also helps to minimize the chances of getting killed from behind. So, always prefer to play on the edge of the combat circle, means that where our blue line is near to the white.
Lie Down in Looting
If you killed an opponent and want to loot the crate, we will recommend you to lay down while looting the crate. Your opponents can track you even if they see the green light popping on the person you just have killed.
PUBG PS4 : Graphics:
PUBG on the PlayStation 4 Pro has some performance improvements and increased graphical fidelity. Both version PS4 and PS4 Pro support HDR. The only disadvantage of PUBG PS4, it is not compatible with the native 4k resolution and the PUBG PS4 game will be playable in 30FPS, not 60 FPS.
Overall, we will place the graphics of PUBG PS4 in the poor category. It will be a disappointment for you when we talk about sonic and graphics quality. Another biggest drawback of PUBG PS4 is its lack of polish.
This seems that one will come across texture and detail pop-ins every time they decide to play a match. There are some weird animations that cannot be ignored.